Ads 468x60px

A help seeking and a harsh letter collected

Good aftenoon! My Passport is ready for Visa Application. To apply for VISA, Indian High Commission will ask me for an Appointment Letter from the Doctor/Hospital. Could you please send me a signed and scanned Appointment Letter in this regard! Visa will take at least 20 days to receive. I will also request a guide as to How I can reach Sankara Netralaya from Kolkata. 
---------------------
If I am not wrong, the attached mail was sent to an employee of Sonata Ltd. on 8th Dec’13 which is you, indeed!!! Now it’s a matter of question that how much cooperation you can do to others while you can’t cooperate yourself?? So, where attentiveness is a concern, waiting for month after month is inevitable!

Did your query in fist mail as below contents these requirements or only the Material Stock report? From whom and last when you got these data?

I don’t know whether Sonata has any Mailing language and communication etiquette or not. Next time I will not feel any comfort to communicate with you because of the lack of decency in approach!

Anyway, please stop the emailing keeping the senior managers in copy and if you have any farther query, it is better to contact me over phone or in person which will provide more clarification. Thanks in advance for your understanding!