Ads 468x60px

Format for developing UAT completion strategy

I asked my guys to submit the pending tasks according to following format so that we can develop completion strategy.


Sl.No       Tasks           Module             Predecessor      Report       Comments

I will get it back from my people by Sunday than I will send it to you. If you have any feedback please let me know.

Please read the message from Head of IT below and send me the information from your modules for consolidation. I will need the following information only in a Excel format (columns should reflect the following):

1. Task (Any scenarios those are NOT complete)

2. Module Name (Under which module this scenario belongs)

3. Report Name (Any pending custom report associated with the Task documented above)

For any clarification please revert back to me. Thanks.


This is to let you know that we will resume the UAT of pending costing scenarios from Saturday onwards. KPMG Costing Expert, will be onsite from Saturday onwards. Pooja will be also in the team.

Can you schedule the Costing UAT on Saturday, 26OCT2013, from 10.00 am to 05.00 pm.