Ads 468x60px

A formal notice of resignation as intern, submitted by my colleague

Please accept this as formal notice of my resignation as intern (finance department) effective from 1st November 2013.

Working for this company has been a wonderful experience. I appreciate the responsibilities and opportunities that have been provided to me during my time with the company. I feel privileged to have been part of such a professional team and will miss all my colleagues.

I have enjoyed my stay and gained a great deal of knowledge and experience as a result of my employment here. This wasn't an easy decision to make but now I am much concerned about my growth and want to pursue career in much stable position.

I want to thank you personally for giving me the opportunity to work for this company and enhance my expertise. I wish this company continued success in the future.


This was quite a tough decision for me to make but I am really concerned now about my position in the company which is still an ‘intern’ even after working for prolonged 16 months. Besides I no longer can see any hope of being an employee of the company. My stay will only stretch my experience as intern. So I have decided to go back to my studies and look for better opportunities in much stable position.